Friday 11 March 2016

My victorian hairstyle idea of my character.









This is the one i want to use as the character of the sausage curls, that are on each side of the head, at the back there is a bun and a few others next to it. The front will be curled up into the bun.


I like it as i think it will relate to my character more

I will use the fringe,putting the curled hair into the bun. I think it will work and show the victorian style, but related more to my character, as she is controlled by Dracula and i want her to be less her self and do things she would not normally do.

I dont the hair to be as delicate as this, but include some part of it and put that into it.














































http://mute-the-silence.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/victorian-hair-styles.html

Accessed on; 15/02/2016



















No comments:

Post a Comment